1. G. Wilson’s Disease: A Clinician's Guide to Recognition, Diagnosis, and Management. USA: Kluwer Academic Publisher; 2001: 1-9.
2. Day L, Parnell M. Ten-year study of a Wilson's disease dysarthric. Journal of communication disorders 1987; 20(3): 207-218.
3. Brewer G. Wilson's Disease for the Patient and Family. USA: Xlibris Corporation; 2002: 35-43.
4. Sharkawi A, Ramig L, Logemann J, Pauloski B, Rademaker A, Smith C, Pawlas A, Baum S, Werner C. Swallowing and voice effects of Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT): a pilot study. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2002; 72: 31-36.
5. Factor S, Weiner W. Parkinson`s Disease diagnosis and clinical management. New York: Demos Medical Publishing; 2008: Chapter 9.
6. Yunusova Y, Weismer G, Westbury J, Lindstrom M. Articulatory Movements during Vowels in Speakers with Dysarthria and Healthy Controls. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 2008; 51: 596–611.
7. Lansford K, Liss J, Caviness J, Utianski R. A Cognitive-Perceptual Approach to Conceptualizing Speech Intelligibility Deﬁcits and Remediation Practice in Hypokinetic Dysarthria. Parkinson’s Disease 2011; 2011: 9.
8. Fox C, Ebersbach G, Ramig L, Sapir S. LSVT LOUD and LSVT BIG: Behavioral Treatment Programs for Speech and Body Movement in Parkinson Disease. Parkinson’s disease 2012; 2012: 1- 12.
9. Ramig L, Sapir S, Countryman S, Pawlas A, Brien C, Hoehn M, Thompson L. Intensive voice treatment (LSVT) for patients with Parkinson's disease: a 2 year follows up. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2001; 71: 493-498.
10. Spielman J, Ramig L, Mahler L, Halpern A, Gavin W. Effects of an Extended Version of the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment on Voice and Speech in Parkinson’s disease. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 2007; 16: 95-107.
11. Sapir S, Ramig L, Hoyt P, Countryman S, O’Brien C, Hoehn M . Speech Loudness and Quality 12 Months after Intensive Voice Treatment (LSVT) for Parkinson’s disease: A Comparison with an Alternative Speech Treatment. Folia Phoniatr Logop 2002; 54(6): 296–303.
12. Ramig L, Fox C, Sapir S. Parkinson's disease: speech and voice disorders and their treatment with the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment. Seminars in Speech and Language
2004; 25(2): 169-180.
13. Solomon N.P, Makashay M.J, Kessler L.S, Sullivan K.W .Speech-breathing treatment and LSVT for a patient with hypokinetic-spastic dysarthria after TBI. Journal of Medical Speech Language Pathology 2004; 12(4): 213-219.
14. Sapir S, Spielman J, Ramig L, Hinds S. Countryman S,Fox C, Story B. Effects of intensive voice treatment (the lee silverman voice treatment [LSVT]) on ataxic dysarthria: A case study. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 2003; 12 (4): 387-399.
15. Wenke R, Cornwell P, Theodoros D. Changes to articulation following LSVT® and traditional dysarthria therapy in non-progressive dysarthria. Int J Speech Lang Pathol 2010; 12(3): 203-220.
16. Dromey C, Ramig L, Johnson A. Phonatory and articulatory changes associated with increased vocal intensity in Parkinson disease: A case study. Journal of Speech & Hearing Research 1995; 38: 751–764.
17. Ramig L, Sapir S, Fox C, Countryman S. Changes in vocal loudness following intensive voice treatment (LSVT®) in individuals with Parkinson's disease: A comparison with untreated patients and normal age‐matched controls. Movement Disorders 2001; 16(1): 79-83.
18. Rezaei F, Mahmoodi Bakhtiari B, Abnavi F. Effect of Intensive Voice Therapy on speech intelligibility in a patient with Juvenile Parkinson Disease: A case report. J Speech and language pathology; 2014. [Persian]
19. Colton H, Casper J, Leonard R. Understanding voice problems: A physiological perspective for diagnosis and treatment. Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2011: 224-284.
20. Aronson A. Clinical voice disorders. New York: Thieme; 2009: 134-166.
21. Ladefoged P, Johnstone K. A course in phonetics. Illustrated. Cengage Learning; 2011: 187-217.
22. Moradi N, Pourshahbaz A, Soltani M, Javadipour Sh, Hashemi H, Soltaninejad N. Cross-Cultural Equivalence and Evaluation of Psychometric Properties of Voice Handicap Index into Persian. Journal of Voice 2013; 27(2): 258.e15–258.e22.
23. Sataloff R. Clinical Assessment of Voice. San Diego: Plural Publishing; 2005: 149-155.
24.Lefforge A. The Effect of Increased Vocal Intensity on Articulatory Dynamics. [Ph.D thesis]: UNT Honors College; 2003: 6.