1. Marini A, Tavano A, Fabbro F. Assessment of linguistic abilities in Italian children with Specific Language Impairment. Neuropychologia 2008; 46: 2816–2823.
2. Pinborough-Zimmerman,J, Satterfield R, Miller J, Bilder D, Hossain S, & McMahon W. Communication disorders: Prevalence and comorbid intellectual disability, autism, and emotional/behavioral disorders. Am J Speech-Lang Pat 2007; 16(4): 359–367.
3. Babcock N A, Bishop DVM, Hardiman MJ, Barry JG, Watkins KE. Co-localisation of abnormal brain structure and function in specific language impairment. Brian Lang 2012; 120: 310–320.
4. Bishop D V M, & Snowling M J. Developmental dyslexia and specific language impairment: Same or different? Pychol Bull 2004; 130: 858–886.
5. Bishop D V M, & Leonard L B. Speech and language impairments in children: Causes, characteristics, intervention and outcome. Hove: Psychology Press 2000; 28-30.
6. Minna R K T. Auditory-Visual Matching and Language-Based Learning Disorders: Two Studies of Specific Language Impairment and Developmental Dyslexia. Int J Educ 2009; 1(1): E8.
7. Vahab M, Shahim S, Jafari S, Ouryadi Zanjani MM. Examining the relationship between social skills and received language development in children 4 to 6 years old Farsi. Res Rehab Sci 2012; 8(3): 454-465. [Persian]
8. Montgomery. Working memory and specific language impairment: An update on the relation and perspectives on assessment and treatment. Am J Speech Lang Pathol 2010; 19(1): 78-94.
9. Bishop D V M. What causes specific language impairment in children? Curr Dir Psychol Sci 2006; 15(5): 217–221.
10. Lum J A, Conti-Ramsden G, Page G, & Ullman D M T. Working, declarative and procedural memory in specific language impairment. Cortex 2011; 48(9): 1138–1154.
11. Archibald L M D, & Gathercole S E. Short-term and working memory in specific language impairment. Int J Lang Comm Dis 2006a; 41(6): 675–693.
12. Finneran D A, Francis A L, & Leonard L B. Sustained attention in children with specific language impairment. J Speech, Lang, Hear 2009; 52: 915–929.
13. Marton K, Kelmenson L, & Pinkhasova M. Inhibition control and working memory capacity in children with SLI. Psychologia 2007; 50(2): 110–121.
14. Im-Bolter N, Johnson J, & Pascual-Leone J. Processing limitations in children with specific language impairment: The role of executive function. Child Dev 2006; 27(6): 1822–1841.
15. Bishop D V M, & Norbury C F. Executive functions in children with communication impairments, in relation to autistic symptomatology. 1: Generativity. Autism 2005a; 9(1): 7–27.
16. Beitchman J H, Wilson B, Johnson C J, Atkinson L, Young A, Adlaf E, Escobar M, Douglas L. Fourteen-Year Follow-up of Speech/Language-Impaired and Control Children: Psychiatric Outcome. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2001; 40: 75-82.
17. Vugs B, Hendriks M, Cuperus J, Verhoeven L. Working memory performance and executive function behaviors in young children with SLI. Res Dev Disabil 2014; 35: 62–74.
18. Dispaldro M, Leonard LB, Corradi N, Ruffino M, Bronte T, Facoetti A. Visual attentional engagement deficits in children with Specific Language Impairment and their role in real-time language processing. Journal homepage: www. elsevier .com /locate/cortex 2012; 1 - 1 4.
19. Mu¨u¨ rsepp I, Aibast H, Gapeyeva H, Pa¨a¨suke M. Sensorimotor function in preschool-aged children with expressive language disorder. Res Dev Disabil 2014; 35: 1237–1243.
20. Finlay J C, & McPhillips M. Comorbid motor deficits in a clinical sample of children with specific language impairment. Res Dev Disabil 2013; 34(9): 2533–2542.
21. Iverson J M, & Braddock B A. Gesture and motor skill in relation to language in children with language impairment. J Speech, Lang, Hear R 2011; 54: 72–86.
22. Vukovic M, Vukovic I, & Stojanovik V. Investigation of language and motor skills in Serbian speaking children with specific language impairment and in typically developing children. Res Dev Disabil 2010; 31: 1633–1644.
23. Rechetnikov R P, & Maitra K. Motor impairments in children associated with impairments of speech or language: A meta-analytic review of research literature. Am J Occup Ther 2009; 63: 255-263.
24. Visscher C, Houwen S, Scherder E J A, Moolenaar B, & Hartman E. Motor profile of children with developmental speech and language disorders. Pediatrics 2007; 120: 158–163.
25. Webster R I, Erdos C, Evans K, Majnemer A, Kehayia E, Thordardottir E, et al. The clinical spectrum of developmental language impairment in school-aged children: Language, cognitive, and motor findings. Pediatrics 2006; 118: 1541–1549.
26. Bono MA, Daley T. Sigman, M. Relation among joint attention, amount of intervention and language gain in autism. J Autism Dev Disord 2004; 34(5): 494- 505.
27. Bishop DVM. The role of genes in the etiology of specific language impairment. J Comm Disord 2002; 35: 311-328.
28. Marton K. Visuo-spatial processing and executive functions in children with specific language impairment. Int J Lan and Comm Dis 2008; 43(2): 181–200.
29. Thomsena T, Erslanda L b, Rimola L M, Niemic J. The effects of attention on speech perception: An fMRI study. J Brain Lang 2003; 85: 37–48.
30. Schertz HH, Odom SL. Promoting joint attention in toddlers with autism: a parent mediated developmental model. J Autism Dev Disord 2006; 37: 1562-1575.
31. Abedi A. Investigation of Effectiveness of Neuropsychological Interventions for Improving Academic Performance of Children with Mathematics Learning Disabilitie. Adv Cogn Sci 2010; 12(1): 1-16.[Persian]
32. Farahani H, Abedi A, Aghamohamadi S, Kazemi Z. Single subject design methodology in behavioral sciences and medicine (functional approach). Tehran: Psychology and Art Publication 2013; 39-55. [Persian]
33. Hasanzadeh S, Minaie A. Test of Language Development (TOLD P: 3) compliance and standardization in Farsi. Tehran: Institute of Education Studies 2010; 92-93. [Persian]
34. Abedi M, Sadeghi A, Rabiee M. Wechsler Intelligence Scale for children 4 / Translation, adaptation and standardization. Neveshteh Publication 2009; 1-4. [Persian]
35. Ravakhah M, Abedi A. Growth and strengthen the intellectual and cognitive abilities of childrenNeveshteh. Neveshteh Publication 2012. [Persian]
36. Abedi A, Shahmiveh Isfahani A, Momeni F, Shahmiveh Isfahani Y. The skill needed of children to enter the school. Publication 2012. [Persian]
37. Abedi A. Investigation of Effectiveness of Neuropsychological Interventions for Improving Academic Performance of Children with Mathematics Learning Disabilitie. Adv Cogn Scie 2010; 1(1):1-16.
38. Davids N, Segers E, Brink D, Mitterer H, Balkom H, Hagoort P, Verhoeven L. The nature of auditory discrimination problems in children with specific language impairment. An MMN study Neuropsychologia 2011; 49(1): 19-28.
39. Nikravesh M, Aghajanzadeh M. Auditory processing in children with specific language impairment. J Mashhad Paramed rehab Sci 2013; 2(2): 42- 53.
40. Marton K, & Schwartz R G. Language Impairment. J speech, lang hear R 2003; 46(5): 1138- 1153.
41. Lum J, Bleses D. Declarative and procedural memory in Danish speaking children with specific language impairment. J Comm Dis. 2012; 45(1):46-58.
42. Van der Lely HKJ. Domain-specific cognitive systems: Insight from grammatical-SLI. Tre Cogn Sci. (Regul. Ed.). 2005; 9(2): 53-9.
43. Hill EL. Non-specific nature of specific language impairment: a review of the literature with regard to concomitant motor impairments. Int J Lang Comm Dis 2001; 36: 149–171.
44. Lisa MD, Susan EG. The complexities of complex memory span: Storage and processing deficits in specific language impairment. J Mem Lang 2007; 57: 177–194.
45. Ullman MT, Pierpont EI. Specific language impairment is not specific language: The procedural deficit hypothesis. Cortex 2005; 41(3): 399-433.
46. Rosen S. Auditory processing in dyslexia and specific language impairment: Is there a deficit? What is its nature? Does it explain anything? J Phonetics 2003; 31(3-4): 509-527.