1. Rockhill B, Willett WC, Hunter DJ, Manson JE, Hankinson SE, Spiegelman D, et al. Physical activity and breast cancer risk in a cohort of young women. Journal of the National Cancer Institute 1998; 90(15): 1555-160.
2. Thune I, Brenn T, Lund E, Gaard M. Physical activity and the risk of breast cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 1997; 336(18): 1269-75.
3. Verloop J, Rookus MA, van der Kooy K, van Leeuwen FE. Physical activity and breast cancer and pain in women with breast cancer after breast cancer surgery. IJBD 2013; 2(15): 84-92.
4. Rietman J, Dijkstra P, Hoekstra H, Eisma W, Szabo B, Groothoff J, et al. Late morbidity after treatment of breast cancer in relation to daily activities and quality of life: a systematic review. European Journal of Surgical Oncology 2003; 29(3): 229-38.
5. Schachter HM, Mamaladze V, Lewin G, Graham ID, Brouwers M, Sampson M, et al. Many quality measurements, but few quality measures assessing the quality of breast cancer care in women: a systematic review. BioMED Central Cancer 2006; 6(1): 291.
6. Rao MR, Raghuram N, Nagendra H, Gopinath K, Srinath B, Diwakar RB, et al. Anxiolytic effects of a yoga program in early breast cancer patients undergoing conventional treatment: a randomized controlle trial. Complementary Therapies in Medicine 2009; 17(1): 1-8.
7. Benelli L. A new periareolar mammaplasty: the “round block” technique. Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 1990; 14(1): 93-100.
8. Erickson VS, Pearson ML, Ganz PA, Adams J, Kahn KL. Arm edema in breast cancer patients. JNCI 2001; 93(2): 96-111.
9. Fairey AS, Courneya KS, Field CJ, Bell GJ, Jones LW, Martin BS, et al. Effect of exercise training on C-reactive protein in postmenopausal breast cancer survivors: a randomized controlled trial. Brain, Behavior, and Immunity 2005; 19(5): 381-8.
10. Woźniewski M, Jasiński R, Pilch U, Dabrowska G. Complex physical therapy for lymphoedema of the limbs. Physiotherapy 2001; 87(5): 252-6.
11. Ghorbani M, Sokhangoie Y. Effect of pilates and yoga on range of motion, upper extremity edema and pain in women with breast cancer after breast Cancer surgery. IJBD 2013; 2(15): 84-92. [Persian]
12. Keays KS, Harris SR, Lucyshyn JM, MacIntyre DL. Effects of pilates exercises on shoulder range of motion, pain, mood,and upper-extremity function in women living with breast cancer: a pilot study. APTA 2008; 88(4): 494-510.
13. Cohen L, Warneke C, Fouladi RT, Rodriguez M, Chaoul‐Reich A. Psychological adjustment and sleep quality in a randomized trial of the effects of a Tibetan yoga intervention in patients with lymphoma. Cancer 2004; 100(10): 2253-60.
14. Carson JW, Carson KM, Porter LS, Keefe FJ, Shaw H, Miller JM. Yoga for women with metastatic breast cancer: results from a pilot study. Journal of Pain and Symptom Management 2007; 33(3): 331-41.
15. Moadel AB, Shah C, Wylie-Rosett J, Harris MS, Patel SR, Hall CB, et al. Randomized controlled trial of yoga among a multiethnic sample of breast cancer patients: effects on quality of life. JCO 2007; 25(28): 4387-95.
16. Cohen L.Texas hospital announces collaboration with India Yoga research institution. Health and Medicine Week 2005:530.
17. Rahnama N, Namazizadeh M, Etemadifar M, Bambaeichi E. Effects of Yoga on Depression in Women with Multiple Sclerosis. Journal of Isfahan Medical School 2011; 29(136): 483-90. [Persian]
18. Breast and exercise. http://www.ncii.ir. 2013. [Persian]
19. Luodon A, Banett T, Piller N, william A, Lmmik M. Using yoga in breast cancer-Related lymphedema. Journal of Lymphoedema 2012; 7(1): 27-36.
20. Petric M, Vauhnik R, Jakovljevic M. The Impact of Hatha Yoga Practice on Flexibility: A Pilot Study.Alternative and Integrative Medicine 2014; 3(160): 2-10.
21. Stan DL, Rausch SM, Sundt K, Cheville AL, Youdas JW, Krause DA, et al. Pilates for breast cancer survivors. CJON 2012; 16(2): 131-41.
22. Loudon A, Barnett T, Piller N, Immink MA, Visentin D, Williams AD. The effect of yoga on women with secondary arm lymphoedema from breast cancer treatment. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012; 12(1): 66.