1. Flood J, Salus P. [Language and the language arts]. Translator: Akhshini A.Mashhad: Astan Quds Razavi; 1996. [Persian]
2. Selikowitz M. [Dyslexia and other learning difficulties: the facts]. Translators: Ahmadi A,Baratiyan M. Tehran: Parents and teachers association; 2003. [Persian]
3. Moeller MP, Hoover B, Putman C, Arbataitis K, Bohnenkamp G, et al. Vocalizations of infants with hearing loss compared with infants with normal hearing: Part II--transition to words. Ear Hear 2007; 28(5): 628-42.
4. Geers AE. Factors influencing spoken language outcomes in children following early cochlear implantation. Adv Otorhinolaryngol 2006; 64: 50-65.
5. Audet L. R, Burke G. M, Hummel L. J, Maher S. R, et al. Communication disorders and emotional/behavioral disorders in children and adolescents. Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders 1990; 55: 179-192.
6. McAndrew E. The relationship between self-esteem and language disorders. Child Language Teaching and Therapy 1999; 15: 219-232.
7. Mofidi F,Sabzeh B. [Effects of Pre-School Language Programs on Development of Verbal Communication Skills of Y1 Students]. Journal of Curriculum Studies (J.C.S.) 2008; 3(10): 118-141. [Persian]
8. Rouhi A, Behnam Hashtgin A. [A Study on the Impact of Preschool Education on the Development of Persian Oral Skills of Azari 1st Grade Students]. Journal of Educational Innovations 2011; 10(39): 25-50. [Persian]
9. Axline V. [Play Therapy]. Translator: Hajjaryan A.Tehran: Keihan 1987.[Persian]
10. Landreth G.L. Play therapy: The art of play the relationship (2nd ed). New York, Brunner-Routlege. 2002.
11. Mogford-Bevin K. P. Play assessment for play-based interventions: A first step with young children with communication difficulties. In Hellendoorn, R. van der Kooij, & B. Sutton-Smith (Eds.), Play and intervention. Albany, NY: State University of New York 1994: 157-173.
12. Barlow K, Strother J, Landreth G. Sibling group play therapy: An effective alternative with an elective mute child. The School Counselor 1986; 34: 44-50.
13. Burlingham S. Therapeutic effects of play group for preschool children. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry 1938; 8: 627-638.
14. Brooks A, Benjamin b. The use of structured role play therapy in the remediation of grammatical deficits in language delayed children. Journal of childhood communication disorder 1989; 12(2): 171-186.
15. Donahue-Kilburg G. Family centered early intervention for communication disorders. Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen. 1992.
16.Formaad W. Articulation therapy through play: A Multi-sensory approach. Glen Ridge, NJ: Exceptional Press. 1974.
17. Yoshinaga-Itano Ch, L. Sedey A, K. Coulter D, L. Mehl A. Language of Early- and Later-identified Children with Hearing Loss. Pediatrics 1998; 102 (5): 1161 -1171.
18. Apuzzo ML, Yoshinaga-Itano C. Early identification of infants with significant hearing loss and the Minnesota Child Development Inventory. Semin Hear 1995; 16: 124–139.
19. Danger S. Child- centered group play therapy with children with speech difficulties. Dissertation Prepared for the Degree of Doctor Of Philosophy. University Of North Texas. 2003.
20. Brooke, F. Asghrinkah, SM. The Efectiveness of Linguistics Plays on Phonological Awareness on Children residing in a family-like. Journal of Contemporary Psychology. Special Proceedings of the Fourth Congress of Psychology 2014; 7: 522-519.[Persian]