1. Shames GH, Wiig EH, Secord W. human communication disorders:an introduction. Current approaches in psychiatry 2011; 3(4): 704-727.
2. Yaruss Js, Quesal RW .overall assessment of the speaker `s experience of stuttering (OASES): Documenting multiple outcomes in stutterin treatment. Journal of fluency disorders 2006; 31(2): 90-115.
3. Mofidi F, Nuri F. stuttering, assessment & treatment in children. Karaj: Sarafraz; 2007: 86. [Persian].
4. Guitar, B. Stuttering: An Integrated Approach to Its Nature and Treatment. Philadelphia: Lippincot Williams and Wilkins; 2013: 400.
5. Lavid N. Understanding Stuttering. USA: University Press of Mississippi; 2003: 99.
6. Laurent H. Personality، how to build it. Harvard University: Funk & Wagnalls; 2008:124.
7. Iverach L, Menzies RG, O'Brian S, Packman A, Onslow M. Anxiety & stuttering: continuing to explore a complex relationship. Am J Speech Lang Pathol 2011; 20(3): 221-32.
8. Manning W, Beck Gj. Personality dysfunction in adults who stutter: another look. J Fluency Disord. 2013; 38(2): 184-92.
9. Benjamin Bleek, Christian Montag, Jennifer Faber, Martin Reuter Investigating personality in Stuttering: results of a case control study using the NEO-FFI. J Commun Disord 2011; 44(2): 218-22.
10. Zhang J, Kalinowski J. Culture and listeners' gaze responses to stuttering. Int J Lang Commun Disord 2012; 47(4): 388-97.
11. Lisa Iverach, Susan Brian, Mark Jones .The five factor model of personality applied to adults who stutter. J Commun Disord. 2010; 43(2):120-32.
12. Craig A, An investigation into the relationship between anxiety and stuttering. J Speech Hear Disord 1990; 55(2): 290-4.
13. Noura M, Pourghaz A, & Raghibi M. An investigation into personality of stutterer and their families and control. Master thesis of Sistan & Baluchestan University 2008. [Persian]
14. Amiri M. Determination of anxiety impact stutterer children and control In Shahreza and Isfahan. J Exc Edu 2009; 96: 3-8. [Persian].
15. Makkar SR, Grisham JR .Social anxiety and the effects of negative self-imagery on emotion, cognition, and post-event processing. Behav Res Ther 2011; 49(10): 654-64.