1.Wilk KE, Meister K, Andrews JR. Current concepts in the rehabilitation of the overhead throwing athlete. Am J Sports Med 2002; 30(1): 136-151.
2. Altchek DW, Hobbs WR. Evaluation and management of shoulder instability in the elite overhead Thrower. J Orthop Clin North Am 2001; 32(3): 423-430.
3. Curtis AS, Deshmukh R. Throwing injuries: Diagnosis and Treatment. J Arthroscopy 2003; 19(1): 80-85.
4. Meyers JB, Lephart SM. The role of the sensorimotor system in theathletic shoulder. J Athl Train 2000; 35(3): 351-363.
5. Donatelli RA, Wooden MJ. Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, 3rd ed. Philadephia,
PA: Churchill Livingstone, Harcourt Health Sciences Company; 2001. 3.
6. Braun S, Kakmeyer D, Millett PJ. Shoulder injuries in the throwing athlete. J Bone Joint Surg Am 2009; 91: 960-978.
7. Wilk KE, Obma P, Simpson CD, Cain EL, et al. Shoulder injuries in the overhead athlete. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 2009; 39: 38-54.
8. Allegrucci M, Whiney SL, Lephart SM, Irrgang JJ, et al. shoulder kinesthesia in healthy unilateral athletes participating in upper extremity sports. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 1995; 21(4): 220-226.
9. Blasier RB, Carpenter JE, Huston LJ. Shoulder propeioception: effect of joint laxity, joint position and direction of motion. Orthop Rev 1994; 23(1): 45-50.
11. Safran MR, Borsa PA, Lephart SM, Fu FH, et al. Shoulder proprioception in baseball pitchers. Sports Med 2001; 10(5): 438-444.
12. Lephart SM, Jari R.The role of proprioception in shoulder instability. Operative tech in Sports Med 2002; 10(1): 2-4.
13. Sole G, Hamren J, Milosavljevic S, Nicholson H, et al. Test-Retest Reliability of Isokinetic Knee Extension and Flexion. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation 2007; 88: 626-631.
14. Cochran WG. Sampling Techniqes. Wiley India Pvt; 2007:208.
15. Weir JP. Quantifying test-retest reliability using the Intraclass correlation coefficient and the SEM. J of strength and conditioning research 2005; 19(1).
16. Reinold MM, Gill TJ. Current Concepts in the Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder in Overhead-Throwing Athletes, Part 1: Physical Characteristics and Clinical Examination. Sports Health 2010; 2(1): 39-50.
17. Burkhart SS, Morgan CD, Kibler WB. The disabled throwing shoulder: spectrum of pathology Part 1: pathoanatomy and biomechanics. J Arthroscopy 2003; 19(4): 404-420.
18. Lintner D, Mayol M, Uzodinma O, Jones R, et al. Glenohumeral internal rotation deficits in professional pitchers enrolled in an internal rotation stretching program. Am J Sports Med 2007; 35(4): 617–621.
19.Swanik KA, Lephart SM, Swanik CB, Lephart SP, et al. The effects of shoulder plyometric training on proprioception and selected muscle performance characteristics. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 2002; 11(6): 579-586.