1. Levangie PK, Norkin CC. Joint structure and function: a comprehensive analysis: FA Davis; 2011.
2. Magee DJ. Orthopedic physical assessment: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2013.
3. Youdas JW, Hollman JH, Krause DA. The effects of gender, age, and body mass index on standing lumbar curvature in persons without current low back pain. Physiotherapy theory and practice 2006; 22(5): 229-37.
4. Nourbakhsh MR, Arabloo AM, Salavati M. The relationship between pelvic cross syndrome and chronic low back pain. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation 2006; 19(4): 119-28.
5. Pinto RZ, Souza TR, Trede RG, Kirkwood RN, Figueiredo EM, Fonseca ST. Bilateral and unilateral increases in calcaneal eversion affect pelvic alignment in standing position. Manual therapy 2008; 13(6): 513-9.
6. Nordin M, Frankel VH. Basic biomechanics of the musculoskeletal system: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2001.
7. Arangio GA, Reinert KL, Salathe EP. A biomechanical model of the effect of subtalar arthroereisis on the adult flexible flat foot. Clinical Biomechanics 2004; 19(8): 847-52.
8. Davis IS. How do we accurately measure foot motion? Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy 2004; 34(9): 502-3.
9. Duval K, Lam T, Sanderson D. The mechanical relationship between the rearfoot, pelvis and low-back. Gait & posture 2010; 32(4): 637-40.
10. Hertel J, Dorfman JH, Braham RA. Lower extremity malalignments and anterior cruciate ligament injury history. J Sports Sci Med 2004; 3(4) : 220-5.
11. Hertel J, Gay MR, Denegar CR. Differences in postural control during single-leg stance among healthy individuals with different foot types. Journal of athletic training 2002; 37(2): 129.
12. Khamis S, Yizhar Z. Effect of feet hyperpronation on pelvic alignment in a standing position. Gait & posture 2007; 25(1): 127-34.
13. Murley GS, Landorf KB, Menz HB, Bird AR. Effect of foot posture, foot orthoses and footwear on lower limb muscle activity during walking and running: a systematic review. Gait & posture 2009; 29(2): 172-87.
14. Chang JS, Kwon YH, Kim CS, Ahn S-H, Park SH. Differences of ground reaction forces and kinematics of lower extremity according to landing height between flat and normal feet. Journal of back and musculoskeletal rehabilitation 2012; 25(1): 21-6.
15. Ireland ML, Willson JD, Ballantyne BT, Davis IM. Hip strength in females with and without patellofemoral pain. Journal of orthopaedic & sports physical therapy 2003; 33(11): 671-6.
16. Cichanowski HR, Schmitt JS, Johnson RJ, Niemuth PE. Hip strength in collegiate female athletes with patellofemoral pain. Medicine and science in sports and exercise 2007; 39(8): 1227-32.
17. Moreland J, Finch E, Stratford P, Balsor B, Gill C. Interrater reliability of six tests of trunk muscle function and endurance. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy 1997; 26(4): 200-8.
18. Bohannon RW. Test-retest reliability of hand-held dynamometry during a single session of strength assessment. Physical therapy 1986; 66(2): 206-9.
19. Walker ML, Rothstein JM, Finucane SD, Lamb RL. Relationships between lumbar lordosis, pelvic tilt, and abdominal muscle performance. Physical therapy 1987; 67(4): 512-6.
20. Hart DL, Rose SJ. Reliability of a noninvasive method for measuring the lumbar curve*. Journal of Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy 1986; 8(4): 180-4.
21. Akuthota V, Ferreiro A, Moore T, Fredericson M. Core stability exercise principles. Current sports medicine reports 2008; 7(1): 39-44.
22. Nadler SF, Malanga GA, DePrince M, Stitik TP, Feinberg JH. The relationship between lower extremity injury, low back pain, and hip muscle strength in male and female collegiate athletes. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine 2000; 10(2): 89-97.
23. Post WR, Teitge R, Amis A. Patellofemoral malalignment: looking beyond the viewbox. Clinics in sports medicine 2002; 21(3): 521-46.
24. Decker MJ, Torry MR, Wyland DJ, Sterett WI, Richard Steadman J. Gender differences in lower extremity kinematics, kinetics and energy absorption during landing. Clinical Biomechanics. 2003; 18(7): 662-9.
25. Hammer W. The Iliopsoas and the Hip Vascular-Compression Theory. Dynamic Chiropractic. 2007.
26. Liebenson C. Rehabilitation of the spine: a practitioner's manual: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2007.
27. Page P, Frank CC, Lardner R. Assessment and treatment of muscle imbalance: The Janda Approach: Human Kinetics; 2010.
28. Youdas JW, Garrett TR, Egan KS, Therneau TM. Lumbar lordosis and pelvic inclination in adults with chronic low back pain. Physical Therapy 2000; 80(3): 261-75.
29. Schamberger W. The malalignment syndrome: implications for medicine and sport: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2012.
30. Donald Ary, Lucy Cheser" introduction to research in education ".New York: Holt, Rinehart and winstone inc. 1972.