1. Nemati A. Proficiency and size of receptive vocabulary: comparing EFL and ESL environments. IJERT 2010; 1(1): 46-53
2. Jitendra A, Edwards L, Sacks G, Jacobson L. What research says about vocabulary instruction for students with learning disabilities? EC 2004; 70 (3): 299-322.
3. Amy EP. Examining the appropriateness of the PPVT-III as a measure of vocabulary development in linguistically diverse kindergarten children. [Dissertation]. Toronto (Canada): Department of Human Development and Applied Psychology; University of Toronto, 2010.
4. Zhou S. Comparing receptive and productive academic vocabulary knowledge of Chinese EFL learners. ASS 2010; 6(10): 14-19.
5. Hoff, E. Language development. 5th ed. USA: Cengage Learning; 2013: 184-218.
6. Bates E, Dale P, Thal D. Individual differences andTheir implications for theories of language development. In: P. Fletcher & B. MacWhinney (Eds.), Handbook of child language. Oxford: Blackwell; 1995: 96-151.
7. Okolidou A, Symika A, Beckman ME, .Edwards J R. Adapting a receptive vocabulary test for preschool-aged Greeck-Speaking children. IJLCD 2011; 46 (1):95-107.
8. Dunn L.M., Dunn D.M. Peabody Picture Vocabulary test (Manual) .4th Ed. USA: PsychCorp pub; 2007:1-68.
9. Dunn LM, Dunn DM. The British Picture Vocabulary Scale (Manual). 3rd ed. UK: GL Assessment; 2009:1-49.
10. PRO-ED Inc. An International Publisher [homepage on the Internet]. Receptive One-Word Picture Vocabulary Test–Fourth Edition (ROWPVT-4)2015. Available from: http: // www. proedinc. Com / customer / product View. Aspx? ID =2699. Accessed June 16, 2015.
11. PRO-ED Inc .An International Publisher [homepage on the Internet]. Comprehensive Receptive and Expressive Vocabulary Test–Third Edition) CREVT-3) 2015. Available from: http://www.proedinc.com/customer/productView.aspx?ID=5174. Accessed June 16, 2015.
12. Amiri Shavaki Y, Jenabi MS, keihani M, Ghelichi L, Kasbi F. Survey of perception and expression of common names in Persian speaking normal children in the age of 4-8. Koomesh 2006; 7(1): 63-70. [Persian]
13. Hoseini SR, Masoudi Bidgoli R. Survey of perception and expression of common names in Persian speaking normal children in the age of 4-8. [Dissertation]. Tehran (Iran): Iran University of Medical Sciences: 1999. [Persian]
14. Nameni H. Survey of perception and expression of common names in Persian speaking normal children in the age of 4-8 in Sabzevar. Dissertation]. Tehran (Iran): Iran University of Medical Sciences: 2001. [Persian]
15. Zarbi Zade Z. Review on the reliability of the test of understanding and expression Names in 2.5 to 3 year old of Farsi language children.[Dissertation]. Tehran (Iran): Iran University of Medical Sciences: 2006. [Persian]
16. Sharifian Z. Review on reliability the image test of names in normal children 4 to 5 years Old Persian. [Dissertation]. Tehran (Iran): Iran University of Medical Sciences: 2006. [Persian]
17. Yadegari F, Sima Shirazi T, Mehdipour Shahrivar N. Auditory-verbal comprehension development of 2-5 year old normal Persian -speaking children in Tehran, Iran. Audiol 2010; 19(1): 63-70. [Persian]
18. Rezaei E, Amiri Shavaki Y, Arshi A, Keyhani M R. The perception and expression of nouns in 2.5 to 4 year old normal Persian speaking children in Arak, Central Iran. Audiol 2011; 20(2): 54-62. [Persian]
19. Modarres Zadeh A. Picture-naming and Picture-pointing Tests: Two Tests for Detecting Expressive and Perceptive Abilities of Farsi-Speaking Children aging 2.5 to 4 Years.Middle. MEJDS 2012; 1(2): 39-45. [Persian]
20. Jalilevand N. Speech and language development in Farsi-speaking children. 1st edition. Tehran: Danjeh pub; 2012: 30-160. [Persian]
21. Nematzadeh Sh. Dadras M. Dastjerdy Kazemi M. Mansouri Zade M.Core Vocabulary of primary school students. Tehran: Madreseh pub; 2011: 195-350. [Persian]
22. Soltaninejad N, Ghorbani A, Salehi M, Fakhrrahimi S. Development of picture verb test for 36-54 month-old normal Persian-speaking children and determination of its validity and reliability. Audiol 2012; 21(3): 70-76. [Persian]
23. Polit DF, Beck CT, Owen SV. Is the CVI an acceptable indicator of content validity? Appraisal and recommendations. Res Nurs Health 2007; 30(4): 459-467.
24.Munro BH. Statistical methods for health care 5th ed. lippincott williams & wilkins; 2005: 200- 400.