1. Preston ET. Flat foot deformity. Am Fam Physician 1974; 9(2): 143-7.
2. Meehan RE, Brage M. Adult acquired flat foot deformity: clinical and radiographic examination. Foot Ankle Clin 2003; 8(3): 431-52.
3. Bertani A, Cappello A, Benedetti MG, Simoncini L, Catani F. Flat foot functional evaluation using pattern recognition of ground reaction data. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon) 1999; 14(7): 484-93.
4. Hunt AE, Smith RM. Mechanics and control of the flat versus normal foot during the stance phase of walking. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon) 2004; 19(4): 391-7.
5. Akbari M, Mohammadi M, Saeedi H. Effects of rigid and soft foot orthoses on dynamic balance in females with flatfoot. Journals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences 2007; 21: 91-7.
6. Otman S, Basgöze O, Gökce-Kutsal Y. Energy cost of walking with flat feet. Prosthetics and Orthotics International 1988; 12(2): 73-6.
7. Branthwaite HR, Payton CJ, Chockalingam N. The effect of simple insoles on three-dimensional foot motion during normal walking. Clinical Biomechanics 2004; 19(9): 972-7.
8. Carcia CR, Drouin JM, Houglum PA. The influence of a foot orthotic on lower extremity transverse plane kinematics in collegiate female athletes with pes planus. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 2006; 5: 646-55.
9. Kulthanan T, Techakampuch S, Bed ND. A study of footprints in athletes and non-athletic people. J Med Assoc Thai 2004; 87(7): 788-93.
10. Nikolaidou M, Boudolos K. A footprint-based approach for the rational classification of foot types in young schoolchildren. The Foot 2006; 16: 82-90.
11. Reel S, Rouse S, Vernon W, Doherty P. Reliability of a two-dimensional footprint measurement approach. Sci Justice 2010; 50(3):113-8.
12. Cavanagh PR, Rodgers MM. The arch index: a useful measure from footprints. J Biomech 1987; 20(5): 547-51.
13. Chen CH, Huang MH, Chen TW, Weng MC, Lee CL, Wang GJ. The correlation between selected measurements from footprint and radiograph of flatfoot. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2006; 87(2): 235-40.
14. Wearing SC, Hills AP, Byrne NM, Hennig EM, Mcdonald M. The arch index: a measure of flat or fat feet? Foot Ankle Int 2004; 25(8): 575-81.
15. Murley GS, Menz HB, Landorf KB. A protocol for classifying normal- and flat-arched foot posture for research studies using clinical and radiographic measurements. J Foot Ankle Res 2009; 2: 22.
16. Ledoux, William R., and Howard J. Hillstrom. "The distributed plantar vertical force of neutrally aligned and pes planus feet." Gait & posture 2002; 15(1): 1-9.
17. Queen, Robin M., Nathan A. Mall, James A. Nunley, and Bavornrit Chuckpaiwong. "Differences in plantar loading between flat and normal feet during different athletic tasks." Gait & posture 2009; 29(4): 582-586.
18. Esrafilian, Amir, Mohammad Taghi Karimi, Mohammad JafarSadigh, Nima Jamshidi, and Pouya Amiri. "A New Approach to Measure Stability during Quiet Standing." International Proceedings of Chemical, Biological & Environmental Engineering 2012; 34: 101.
19. Ramanathan AK, Kiran P, Arnold GP, Wang W, Abboud RJ. Repeatability of the Pedar-X in-shoe pressure measuring system. Foot and ankle surgery : official journal of the European Society of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. 2010; 16(2): 70-3.
20. Quesada P, Rash G, Jarboe N. Assessment of pedar and F-Scan revisited. Clinical biomechanics (Bristol, Avon) 1997; 12(3): S15.