1. Bahrami H, Nejati V, Pour Etemad H. Attentional Demand of Speech in Children and Adolescents with Developmental Stuttering. J Fasa University of Medical Sciences 2012; 2(2): 96-100. [Persian]
2. Mansuri B, Tohidast SA, Working memory impairments in children with stuttering. J Res RehabilSci 2012; 8(5): 977-87.[Persian]
3. Hall NE. Lexical development and retrieval in treating children who stutter. Lang Speech Hear ServSch 2004; 35(1): 57-69.
4. Kandel R, Schwartz H.M. Principles of neural science. Fourth edition. London, PA: William heinman & Harward University. 2000; 988-95
5. Guitar B. Stuttering: an integrated approach to its nature and treatment Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams &Wilkins; 2006: 314-15.
6. Baddeley A. Working memory and language: an overview. J Commun Disord 2003; 36(3): 189-208.
7. Yazdkhasti F. Evaluating and comparing social skills and personality characteristics in elementary school children with stuttering and their normal peers. J Res RehabilSci 2011; 7(4): 533-39. [Persian]
8. Bahrami H, Nejati V, Pouretemad HR .Comparison of selective and transition attention in children and adolescents suffering from developmental stuttering with their normal counterparts. J Appl Psychol 2012; 1(21): 23-35. [Persian]
9. Bajaj A. Working memory involvement in stuttering: Exploring the evidence and research implications. J Fluency Disord 2007; (32): 218-38.
10. Maddah M, AzadFallah P, Salmani M, RasoolZade Tabatabayi K. Phonological working memory in children with normal non-fluency. J Res of Psychology 2011; 3(3): 1-6. [Persian]
11. Briscoe J, Rankin PM. Exploration of a double jeopardy hypothesis within working memory profiles for children with specific language impairment. J Commun Disord 2009; (44): 236- 50.
12. Anderson JD, Wagovich SA, Hall NE. Nonword repetition skills in young children who do and do not stuttr. J Flueny Disord 2006; (31): 177-99.
13. Hakim HB, Ratner NB. Non-word repetition abilities of children who stutter: an exploratory study. J Fluency Disord 2004; (29): 179-99.
14. Gathercole SE, Pickering SD, Ambridge B, Wearing H. The structure of working memory from to 15 years of age. Dev Psychol 2004; (40): 177-90.
15. Baddeley AD. Working memory and language processing. Jour Advances in Cognitive Science 2002; (4): 5-14.
16. Safarpour Dehkordi N, Vafaee M , Golamail A. Naming Speed and Performance in Three Components of Working Memory in Dyslexic and Normal Children . Iranian Journal of Exceptional Children 2011; 11(1): 1-21 .[Persian]
17. Swanson HL, Zheng X, Jerman O. Working memory, short-term memory, and reading disabilities: a selective meta-analysis of the literature. J Learn Disabil 2009; (42): 260-87.
18. Pickering SJ, Gathercole SE. Distinctive working memory profiles in children with special educational needs. Educ Psychol 2004; (24): 393-408.
20. Gray S. The relationship between phonological memory, receptive vocabulary, and fast mapping in young children with specific language impairment. J Speech Lang Hear R 2006; (49): 955-69.
21. Bakhtiar M, Dehghan AS, SeyfPanahi S. Nonword repetition ability of children who do and do not stutter and covert repair hypothesis. Jour Medical Sciences 2007; (61): 462-470.[Persian]
22. Karimi G, Nilipour R, Ashaeri H, Yadegari F, Karimloo M. The role of implicit and explicit memory in stutter people. Jour of Rehabilitation 2007; 8 (3):69-72.[Persian]
23. Bosshardt HG, Ballmer W, Denil LF. Effects of category and rhyme decisions on sentence production. Journal of speech, language, and hearing research 2002; 45: 844- 46.
24. Guitar B. Stuttering: an integrated approach to its nature and treatment Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams &Wilkins; 2006.
25. Barikroo A, Tohidast SA, Mansuri B, Yadegarfar Gh. Comparing phonological working memory in preschool children with and without stuttering. Biomonthly Journal of Research in Rehabilitation science 2011; 7(3): 369-80. [Persian]
26. Jaffarian Namini F, Karami Nouri R, Yousofi M. The effect of concenterated and devided attention on verbal memory of dyslexic and normal Children. Jour of Advances in Cognitive Science. 2002; 13(1): 25-36. [Persian]
27. Rezaee A, Seyf Naraghi M. A comparative study on psychological characteristics in 3rd grade elementary students with and without orthography. Journal of Research on Exceptional Children, 2006; 19(1): 595-99. [Persian]