1. Prudente C, Barbosa M, Porto C. Relation between quality of life of mothers of children with cerebral palsy and the children's motor functioning, after ten months of rehabilitation. Rev Lat Am Enfermagem 2010; 18(2): 149-55.
2. Paneth N, Hong T, Korzeniewski S. Thedescriptive epidemiology of cerebral palsy. Clin Perinatol 2006; 33(2): 251-67.
3. Rassafiani M, Sahaf R. Hypertonicity in Children with Cerebral Palsy: a New Perspective. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal 2011;11(14):66-74.
4. Altmdag Ö, Içcan A, Akcan S, Köksal S, Erçin M, Ege L. Anxiety and depression levels in mothers of children with cerebral palsy. Turk Fiz Tip Rehab Derg 2007; 53: 22-4.
5. Mahoney F. The Relationship between parenting stress and maternal responsiveness among mothers of children with developmental problem [Phd thesis]: Case Western Reserve University; 2009.
6. Östberg M, Hagekull B. A structural modeling approach to the understanding of parenting stress. Journal of Clinical Child Psychology 2000; 29(4): 615-25.
7. Rassafiani M, Kahjoogh MA, Hosseini A, Sahaf R. Time Use in Mothers of Children with Cerebral Palsy: A Comparison Study. Hong Kong Journal of Occupational Therapy 2012; 22(2): 70-4.
8. Son J, Erno A, Shea D, Femia E, Zarit S, Stephens M. The caregiver stress process and health outcomes. Journal of Aging and Health. Journal of Aging and Health 2007; 19(6): 871-87.
9. Raina P, O'Donnell M, Rosenbaum P, Brehaut J, Walter S, Russell D, et al. The health and well-being of caregivers of children with cerebral palsy. Pediatrics 2005; 115(6): 626-36.
10. Brehaut J, Kohen D, Raina P, Walter S, Russell D, Swinton M, et al. The health of primary caregivers of children with cerebral palsy: how does it compare with that of other Canadian caregivers? Pediatrics 2004; 114(2): 182.
11. Mobarak R, Khan NZ, Munir S, Zaman SS, McConachie H. Predictors of Stess in mothers of children with cerebral palsy in bangladesh. Journal of Pediatric Psychology 2000; 25(6): 427-33.
12. Bourke-Taylor H, Pallant JF, Law M, Howie L. Predicting mental health among mothers of school-aged children with developmental disabilities: The relative contribution of child, maternal and environmental factors. Research in
Developmental Disabilities 2012; 33(6): 1732-40.
13. Soleimani H, Kamali M. Validation of the Family-Focused Intervention Scale (FFIS) for Mothers with Children with Special Needs. Journal of Rehabilitation 2012; 13(1): 24-32.
14. Byrne M, Hurley D, Daly L, Cunningham C. Health status of caregivers of children with cerebral palsy. Child: Care, Health and Development 2010; 36(5): 696-702.
15. Jalili N, Rassafiani M, Dalvand H, Haghgoo H, Farzi M. The effectiveness of handling training on stress and quality of life among mothers of children with cerebral palsy aged 4-12 years old. J Res Rehabil Sci 2013; 9(1): 48-58.
16. Novak I, Cusick A, Lannin N. Occupational therapy home programs for cerebral palsy: double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. Pediatrics. 2009; 124(4): 606.
17. Jalili N, Goodarzy M, Rassafiani M, Farzi M. Effectiveness of a parent training program on knowledge of mothers regarding the proper care of children with cerebral palsy. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences 2012; 8(3): 502-10.
18. Murphy NA, Christian B, Caplin DA, Young PC. The health of caregivers for children with disabilities: caregiver perspectives. Child: care, health and development Journal 2006; 33(2): 180-7.
19. Eker L, Tüzün E. An evaluation of quality of life of mothers of children with cerebral palsy. Disability & Rehabilitation 2004; 26(23): 1354-9.
20. Dehghan L, Abdolvahab M, Bagheri H, Dalvand H, Faghih zade SI. Inter rater reliability of Persian version of Gross Motor Function Classification System Expanded and Revised in patients with cerebral palsy. Daneshvar Med 2011; 18(91): 37-44.
21. Riahi A, Rassafiani M, Binesh M. The Cross-Cultural Validation and Test-Retest and Inter-Rater Reliability of the Persian Translation of Parent Version of the Gross Motor Function Classiﬁcation System for Children with Cerebral Palsy. Journal of Rehabilitation 2013; 13(5): 25-30.
22. Riyahi A, Rassafiani M, AkbarFahimi N, Sahaf R, Yazdani F. Cross-cultural validation of the Persian version of the Manual Ability Classification System for children with cerebral palsy. International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation 2013; 20(1): 19-24.
23. Riyahi A, Rassafiani M, Akbarfahimi N, Karimloo M. Test-retest and inter-rater reliabilities of the of Manual Ability Classification System (MACS) - Farsi version in children with cerebral palsy. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences 2012; 8(2): 1-9.
24. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Qual Life Res 2005; 14(3): 875-82.
25. Motamed N, Ayatollahi A, Zare N, Sadeghi-Hassanabadi A. Validity and reliability of the Persian translation of the SF-36 version 2 questionnaire. East Mediterr Health J 2005; 11(3): 349-57.
26. Afshin-Nia F. Applied data analysis: a guide for using spss. Isfahan university of medical science 2011;79-84
27. Lim J, Zebrack B. Caring for family members with chronic physical illness: a critical review of caregiver literature. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes 2004; 2(50): 1-9.
28. Wang KW, Barnard A. Technology-dependent children and their families: a review. Journal of Advanced Nursing 2004; 45: 36-46.
29. Ziviani J, Desha L, Rodger, S. Children's occupational time use. In: Rodger S, Ziviani J, editor .Occupational Therapy with Children: Understanding Children's Occupations and Enabling Participation. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing 2006; 91-112.
30. Donovan JM, VanLeit BJ, Crowe TK, Keefe EB. Occupational goals of mothers of children with dis¬abilities: Influence of temporal, social, and emotional contexts. American Journal of Occupational Therapy 2005; 59: 249-61.
31. Mardani Shahrbabak B, Jalili N, Mirkhani S, Reza-Soltani P. The effect of using the assistive devices on quality of life in mothers of children with cerebral pals. J Res Rehabil Sci 2013; 8(6): 1103-12.
32. Goudarzi M, Jalili N, Rassafiani M, Akbarfahimi N, Mardani B. A study of musculoskeletal pain in mothers with 4–12 year‒old children with cerebral palsy. Middle Eastern Journal of Disability Studies 2013; 3(1): 1-9.
33. Pearlin L, Mullan J, Semple S, Skaff M. Caregiving and the stress process: An overview of concepts and their measures. The gerontologist 1990; 30(5): 583.
34. Friedrich W. Predictors of the coping behavior of mothers of handicapped children. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 1979; 47(6): 1140.
35. Ketelaar M VM, Gorter JW, Vermeer A. Stress in parents of children with cerebral palsy: what sources of stress are we talking about?. Child Care Health Dev 2008; 34(6): 528-9.