1. Movahedi M, Sori H, Eyni E, Mehmandar M.]Information provided by traffic accidents compared with the pattern of information sources used in the U.S. and various Asian countries [. Payesh Journal 2011; 11(1): 21-27. [Persian]
2.Ismaili A, Azizi H, Zahiri M. [The role of police in the management of road accidents case Study]. Ardabil Journal of Traffic Management Study 2011; 5(17): 53-72. [Persian]
3.Yao-Jan Wu, Yinhai W. An interactive web-based system for urban traffic data analysis. International Journal of Web Application 2009; 1(3): 115-126.
4. Abedian S, Bitaraf E. Offering a model of hospital information system. Ministry of Health: The center of statistics and information technology Management; 2009: 10-25. [Persian]
5. Orojerdi AR, Shabani SH. Method of recording accidents and to identify high-crash locations. Tehran: Transportation Research Institute; 2007:7-14. [Persian]
6. Goodhue DL, Thompson RL. Task-technology fit and individual performance. MIS quarterly 1995; 19(2): 213-233.
7. Kimiyafar K. A study of user views about hospital information system quality in teaching hospitals of Mashhad University of medical sciences [Thesis]. Tehran; Iran University of Medical Sciences; 2006. [Persian]
8. Peker C. An analysis of the main critical factor that affect the acceptance of technology in hospital management system [Thesis]. Turkey: The Middle East Technical University; 2010.
9. Khaleghi N, Davarpanah MR. [General Criteria to evaluate the status of Iranian web sites]. Educational Studies and Psychology 2005; (18) :121-143. [Persian]
10. Monzavi T, Zarei B. [Designing a model to explicate factors influence the process of IT user adoption]. Journal of Iranian technology management 2010; 2(5): 129-148. [Persian]
11. Fahi A, ShahawiEl. Evaluation of car rental reserve-tion /management system with tracking capability performance [Thesis]. Malaysia: Utara Malaysia University; 2009.
12.Khani M, Behshid B, Dehghan zadeh S. [Presentation of automated framework for performance web-based systems and analysis of the results using quantitative measures]. Journal of computer society of Iran 2013; 10(1-3): 40-45. [Persian]
13. Yin Y. Health information technology usability evaluation: methods, models, and measures [Thesis]. Vancouver: University of British Columbia; 2010.
14. Khabazkhoob M, Moradi A, Pedramfar M, Javaher frooshzadeh a, et al. [Factors in road traffic injuries around the city of Mashhad]. Journal of legal medication 2008; 14(4): 215-221. [Persian]
15. Chuttur M. Overview of the technology acceptance model: Origins, developments and future directions. Paper 290. Available from: http://aisel.aisnet.org/sprouts_all/290.
16. Harper B, Slaughter L, Norman K. Questionnaire administration via the WWW: A validation & reliability study for a user satisfaction questionnaire. [Online]. 1997; [cited 11 Mar 2013]. Availablefrom:http://lap.umd.edu/quis/publications/harper1997.
17. Abdekhoda MH, Ahmadi M, Hossini AF, Prikhani, et al. [Factors affecting information technology Acceptance by health information management (HIM) staff of Tehran university Of medical sciences’ hospitals based on the technology acceptance model (TAM) in 2011]. Payavard Salamat 2013; 7(4): 287-298. [Persian]
18. Langarizadeh M, Gohari M, Koohestani A. [Acceptance of Hospital Information System among Medical Records Users Based on Technology Acceptance Model]. Journal of health Information Management 2014; 10(6): 800-809. [Persian]
19. Tabibi J, Nasiripour AA, Baradaran Kazemzadeh R, Farhangi AA, Ebrahimi P. Effective factors on hospital information system acceptance: A confirmatory study in Iranian hospital. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 2011; 9(1): 95-101.
20. SheikhShoaei F, Oloumi T, A study of effective factors on information technology acceptance by librarian of technical college libraries of Tehran public universities. Journal of Library & Information Sciences 2006; 10(3): 9-34.
21. Sulaimany A, Zarafshani K. Factors determining adoption of information technology by vocational agricultural teaches using technology acceptance model (TAM) in Kermanshah province. Journal of Information Science & Technology 2011; 26(4): 885-902.
22. Chismar WG, Willey-Patton S. Test of the technology acceptance model for the internet in pediatrics. (7-10 January 2002). The 36th Hawaii international conference; Honolulu: Management Science Hawaii; 2002: 155-9
23. Chenani H. Comparison of Nurses Satisfaction and Expectation of Hospital Information System [Thesis]. Tehran: Iran University of Medical Sciences; 2012. [Persian]
24. Tung FC, Chang SC, Chou CM. An extension of trust and TAM model with IDT in the adoption of the electronic logistics information system in HIS in the medical industry. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2008; 77(5): 35-324.
25. Heidari M, Norouzzadeh R, Salari M. [Effective factors in Information Technology (IT) acceptance in the view of the nurses working in ICU]. Iranian Journal of Critical Care Nursing 2013; 6(3): 165-172. [Persian]
26. Wu JH, Shen WS, Lin LM, Greenes RA, Bates DW. Testing the technology acceptance model for evaluating health care professionals, intention to use an adverse event reporting system. International Journal of Quality in Health Care 2008; 20(2): 9-123.
27. Melas CD, Zampetakis LA, Dimopoulou A, Moustakis V. Modeling the acceptance of clinical information system among hospital medical staff: An extended TAM model. Journal of Biomedical Informatics 2011; 44(4): 64-553.
28. Yu P, Li H, Gagnon MP. Health IT acceptance factors in long-term care facilities: A cross sectional survey. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2007; 76(1): 66-77.
29. Morton M. Use and acceptance of an Electronic health record: factors affecting physician attitudes [Thesis]. Philadelphia; Drexel University; 2008.
30. Wilkins M. Factors Influencing Acceptance of Electronic Health Records in Hospitals. Perspectives in Health Information Management 2009; 6:1.
31. Darbyshire P. User-Friendliness of Computerized Information System. In: Doreen Nevill, Kayal Gates, Donald Macdonald, Mike Barron and Shelia Tucker. Towards an evaluation framework for electronic health record initiatives. Available from: http://www.nlchi.nl.ca/pdf/final-framework.pdf
32. Cynthia SG, Yun-Xian Ho, Cather MC, Dana B, Qingxia Ch, Mark EF, Kevin BJ. User perspectives on the usability of a regional health information exchange. Journal of American Medical Informatics Association 2011; 18: 711-716.