1. Enderle JD, Blanchard SM, Bronzino JD. Introduction to biomedical engineering 2nd ed. Hartford: Trinity College; 2005: 112.
2. Valiani A.General Anatomy. 3rd ed. Isfahan: Kankaush Publication; 2003: 32-33.
3. Da Costa BR, Vieira ER. Risk factors for work-related musculoskeletal disorders: A systematic review of recent longitudinal studies.Am J Ind Med 2010; 53(3): 285-323.
4. Johanning, E. Evaluation and management of occupational low back disorders. Am J Ind Med 2000; 37(1): 94-111.
5. Kim HJ, Chung S, Kim S, Shin H, Lee J, Kim S, et al. Influences of trunk muscles on lumbar lordosis and sacral angle. Eur Spine J 2006; 15(4): 409-14.
6. Da Costa BR, Vieira ER. Stretching to reduce work-related musculoskeletal disorders: a systematic review. J Rehabil Med 2008; 40(5): 321-8.
7. Pavel Tastsouline. Relax into Stretch: Instant Flexibility Through Mastering Muscle Tension, Dragon Door Pubn; 2001:58-63.
8. Rippentrop EA, et al. The relationship between religion / spirituality and physical health, mental health, and pain in a chronic pain population. Pain2005; 116(3): 311-21.
9. Baetz M, Bowen R. Chronic pain and fatigue: Associations with religion and spirituality. Pain Res Manage 2008; 13(5): 383-8.
10. CATIA [Internet] 2014 Aug 1. Available from: http://www.3ds.com/products-services/catia
Jamshidi N, etal. Applied guide to catia Abed, 9th Edition, 2013 .11.
13. Winter DA. Biomechanics and motor control of human movement. 3rd. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons; 2004.
14. Al-Zuheri A, Luong L, Xing K. Biomechanical Assessment of Lower Limbs Using Support Moment Measure at Walking Worker Assembly Lines.In: Isabel L. Nunes, editor. Ergonomics - A Systems Approach. IN -Tech; 2012.
15. AbouHassan J, Milosavljevic S, Carman A. Can postural modification reduce kinetic and kinematic loading during the bowing postures of Islamic prayer? Ergonomic 2010; 53(12): 1446-54.