2. Saitoh K, Yoshida K, Hamatsu Y, Tazawa Y. Changes in the shape of the anterior and posterior corneal surfaces caused by mydriasisand miosis. J Cataract Refract Surg 2004; 30: 1024–1030.
3. Zheng W
, Jiaqi Ch
, Bin Y.
Posterior corneal surface topographic changes after laser in situ keratomileusis are related to residual corneal bed thickness. Ophthalmology
, 1999; 106(1): 406–410.
4. Jack T Holladay, MD, MSEE, Joseph A Janes, Topographic changes in corneal asphericity and effective optical zone after laser in situ keratomileusis, Journal of Cataract & Refractive Surgery 2002; 28(6): 942–947.
5. PJ McDonnell, J Garbus, PF Lopez Topographic analysis and visual acuity after radial keratotomy, Am J Ophthalmol 1988; 96(1): 45-49.
6. Paula J. Ousley, MT, Mark A. Terry, MD, Stability of vision, topography, and endothelial cell density from 1 year to 2 years after deep lamellar endothelial keratoplasty surgery, Ophthalmology 2005; 112(1): 50–5.
8. Zuguo Liu, PhD, MD, Stephen C Pflugfelder, MD,The effects of long-term contact lens wear on corneal thickness, curvature, and surface regularity1
. Ophthalmology 2000; 107(1): 105–111.
9. Rosin, A. "Pilocarpine. A miotic of choice in the treatment of glaucoma has passed 110 years of use". Oftalmologia (Romania) 1991; 35 (1): 53–55.
10. Mervyn G, George Sh, Khalil S, Howard K, Michael H, Martin B, Ana M Velly. "Double-blind randomized, placebo-controlled study of pilocarpine to salvage salivary gland function during radiotherapy of patients with head and neck cancer"
. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontology 2004; 98 (1): 45–52.
13. Ran Sun, Effect of pharmacological dilation and constriction of pupil on corneal topography, Cornea 1996; 15(3): 245-246.
14. Poinoosawmy D, Nagasubramanian S, Brown NAP. Effect of pilocarpine on visual acuity and on the dimensions of the cornea and anterior chamber. Br J Ophthalmol 1976; 60:676–679.
15. Yasuda A, Yamaguchi T. Steepening of corneal curvature with contraction of the ciliary muscle. J Cataract Refract Surg 2005; 31: 1177–1181.
16. Yasuda A, Kogure S, Yamaguchi T. Changes of corneal curvature in contraction of ciliary muscles.
Folia Ophthalmol Jpn 2004; 55: 837–840.
17. Yasuda A, Yamaguchi T, Ohkoshi K. Changes in corneal curvature in accommodation. J Cataract Refract Surg 2003; 29:1297–1301.
18. Pier´scionek BK, Popiołek- Masajada A, KasprzakH. Corneal shape change during accommodation. Eye 2001; 15: 766–769.
19. Buehren T, Collins MJ, Loughridge J, Carney LG, Iskander DR. Corneal topography and accommodation. Cornea 2003; 22: 311–316.
20. Huang, R. Y. and Lam, A. K. The effect of mydriasis from phenylephrine on corneal shape. Clinical and Experimental Optometry 2007; 90: 44–48.
21. McDonnel PJ, McClusky DJ, Garbus JJ. Corneal topography and fluctuating visual acuity after radial keratotomy. Ophthalmology1989; 96: 665 – 70.
22. Kwitko S, Garbus JJ, Hwang DG, Gauderman WJ, McDonnell PJ. Computer-assisted study of diurnal variation in corneal topography after penetrating keratoplasty. Ophthalmic Surg 1992; 23: 10-6.
23. Wilson SE, Lin DTC, Klyce SD, et al. Topographic changes in contact lens inducedwarpage .Ophthalomology 1990; 97: 734-44.
24. Lu¨tjen-Drecoll E, Futa R, Rohen JW. Ultrahistochemical studies on tangential sections of the trabecular meshwork in normal and glaucomatous eyes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 1981; 21:563–573.
25. Drance SM, Nash PA. The dose response of human intraocular pressure to pilocarpine. Can J Ophthalmol 1971; 6: 9–13.
26. Glasser A, Troilo D, Howland HC. The mechanism of corneal accommodation in chicks. Vision Res 1994; 34: 1549–1566.
27. Fairmaid, J. A. The constancy of corneal curvature. British Journal of Physiological Optics 1959; 16: 2-23.
28. Lopping, B., & Weale, R. A. Changes in corneal curvature following ocular convergence. Vision Research 1965; 5: 207-215.
29. Mandell, R. B., & Helen, R. Stability of the corneal contour. American Journal of Optometry and Archives of American Academy of Optometry 1968; 45:797-805.
30. Rosenfield M, Gilmartin B. Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonism in myopia. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 1987; 7: 359–364.
31. Mirsamadi M, study of the effect of homatropine 2% drop on corneal topography, journal of Iran university of medical science 2000; 20: 134-137 [Persian]
32. Nemeth G, Lipecz A, Szalai E, Berta A & Modis L. Accommodation in phakic and pseudophakic eyes measured with subjective and objective methods. J Cataract Refract Surg 2013; 39: 1534–1542.