1. Ghahramani M, Tavakolizadeh J, Chamanzari H. [The survey of developmental criteria of one year old infant in Gonabad city and its comparison to standard index]. Journal of Medical Sciences School of Gonabad 2002; 2 (8): 81-89. [Persian]
2. NouhjahS, MokhveliKhazaei F, Mahdavizadeh N. [Assessment of Motor Development of Children Attending Health Centers of Dezful City Using World Health Organization Standard Indexes]. Journal of Paramedical Sciences & Rehabilitation 2014; 3(1):16-25. [Persian]
3. Soleimani F. [Developmental Outcome of Low-Birth-Weight Premature Infants]. Iranian journal of pediatrics. 2007; 17 supp (2): 125-132. [Persian]
4. Baker R. Pediatric Primary Care Well-Child Care. USA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Publisher; 2001.
5. Soleimani F, Karimi H. [Baresi-e avamel-e moaser bar ekhtelalat-e takamol-e shirkharan]. Quarterly Journal of Rehabilitation 2005; 6 (1): 6-14. [Persian]
6. Glascoe F.P. Early detection of developmental and behavioral problems. Pediatrics in Review2000; 21(8): 272-273.
7. Fox J. Primary Health Care of Children. USA: Mosby Co; 1997.
8. Balter, L., & Tamis-LeMonda, C. S. (Eds.). Child Psychology: A handbook of contemporary issues. New York: Psychology Press/Taylor & Francis; 2006.
9. Berk lura. Development through the lifespan, Tehran: Arasbaran; 2011: 107.
10. Tamara Van Batenbary – Eddesa, etall. Maternal sympoms of anxity during pregnancy affect infant neuromotor development. The generations R study. Developmental neuropsychology 2009; 4(34): 476 - 493.
11. Coyl D, Roggman L, Newland L. Stress, maternal depression and negative mother-infant interactions in relation to infant attachment. Infant Mental Health Journal 2002; 23: 145-163.
12. Dadsetan p. Developmental psychopathology from infancy through dulthood. Tehran: SAMT; 2009: 273-279.
13 Tomlinson M, Cooper P, Murray L. The mother-infant relationship and infant attachment in a South African peri-urban settlement. Child Development 2005: 76; 1044-1054.
14. Cristina Riva and eta1l. Maternal attachment influences mother – infant style of regulation and play with objects at nine months, attachment and human development 2013; 2(15): 107 – 131.
15. Berk lura. Development through the lifespan, Tehran: Arasbaran; 2011: 326.
16. yealapter, etall. Impact of maternal depression a cross the first 6 years of life on the child’s mental health, social engagement, and empathy: the moderating role of oxytocin. Amy psychiatry 2013; 170: 1161 - 1168.
17. Jeffery G. etal1. Association of maladaptive parental behavior with psychiatric disorder among parents and their offspring EREE. Arch gen psychiatry 2001; 58(5): 453 - 460.
18. Karsimzadeh P. Development& Childhood Developmental Problems. 1Ed, Tehran.University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2005. [Persian]
19. Persha A, Saroj Arya S, Nagar R. K, Verma P. Behera R. Kishore M.T. (2007); Biological and Psychosocial Predictors of Developmental Delay in persons with Intellectual Disability: Retrospective Case-File study. Asia Pacific Disability Rehabilitation Journal 2007;18(1): 93-100
20. Fathiashtiani A. Psychological tests: personality and mental health. Tehran: Be’sat publication instituted; 2009: 323-327.
22. Elbers J, Macnab A, McLeod E, Gagnon F. The Ages and Stages Questionnaires: feasibility of use as a screening tool for children in Canada. Can J Rural Med 2008; 13(1): 9-14.
23. Kessler RC1, Berglund P, Demler O, Jin R, Merikangas KR, Walters E. Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2005; 6(62): 593-602.
24. Sadock, Benjamin J. Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry behavioral sciences, 10th. Ed; 2007.
25. Salt P, Galler J, Ramsey F. The influence of early malnutrition on subsequent behavioral development. VII. The effects of maternal depressive symptoms. Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 1988; 9: 1-5.
26. CooperP, Tomlinson M, Swartz L, Woolgar M, Murray L, Molteno C. Post-partum depression and the motherinfant relationship in a South African peri-urban settlement. British Journal of Psychiatry 1999; 175: 554-558.
27. Paulson J, Dauber S, Leiferman J. Individual and combined effects of postpartum depression in mothers and fathers on parenting behavior. Pediatrics 2006; 118: 659-668.
28. Black, M., Baqui, A., Zaman K., McNary, S., Le, K., Arifeeen, S., et al. Depressive symptoms among rural Bangladeshi mothers: Implications for infant development. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 2007; 48: 764-772.
29. Tharnerancetall A. Maternal lifetime history of depression and depression symptoms in the parental and early postnatal period do not predict infant – mother attachment quality in large population – based Dutch Cohort study. Attachment and human development 2012; 14(1): 63 - 81.
30. Trapolini T, ungerer J. A, Mahon Mc. Maternal depression and children’s attachment psychology, 2007; 25 (2): 247 - 261.
31. I Bello A, QuarteyJ, AppiahL. Screening for developmental delay among children attending a rural community welfare clinic in Ghana. BMC Pediatrics 2013; 13: 119.
32. Chittleborough CR, Lawlor DA, Lynch JW. Young maternal age and poor child development: predictive validity from a birth cohort. Pediatr 2011; 127(6): 1436-1444.
33. Turley RN. Are children of young mothers disadvantaged because of their mother's age or family background? Child Dev 2003; 74(2): 465-474.
34. Carolyn D. Drews, Marshalyn Yeargin- Allsopp, Pierre Decoufle, Catherine C. Murphy. Variation in the Influence of Selected Sociodemographic Risk Factors for Mental Retardation. American Journal of Public Health 1995; 85(3): 329-334.
35. Burack JA, Hodapp RM, Zigler E. Issues in the classification of mental retardation: differentiating among organic etiologies. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 1988; 29: 765-779.
36. Guo G, Harris KM. The mechanisms mediating the effects of poverty on children’s intellectual development. Demogr 2000; 37(4):431-447.
37. Rhum CJ. Parental employment and child cognitive development. J. Human Resources 2004; 39(1): 155-192.
38. Arnold J. Sameroff, Ronald Seifer, Ralph Barocas, Melvin Zax, Stanley Greenspan. Intelligence Quotient Scores of 4-Year-Old Children: Social-Environmental Risk Factors. Pediatrics 1987; 79(3): 343 -350.