1. Masumi Asil H, Zahraie M, Majidpur A, Nateghian A, Afhami S, Rahbar M. National Guideline of nosocomial infections surveillance. Tehran, Iran: Department of Health and Medical Education. Center for Disease Management 2006; 1-8. [Persian]
2. Tiwary A, Colls J. Air pollution: measurement, modelling & mitigation. Third edition, Boca Raton, US, CRC Press; 2009: 528.
3. Ortiz G, Yague G, Segovia M, Catalan V. A study of air microbe levels in different areas of a hospital. Current microbiology 2009; 59(1): 53-8.
4. Hasanvand S, Sekhavatjo MS. Assessment the bio-aerosols type and concentration in various wards of Valiasr hospital, Khorramshahr during 2011. Iranian journal of health and environment 2013; 6(2): 201-10. [Persian]
5. Khan AH, Karuppayil SM. Fungal pollution of indoor environments and its management. Saudi journal of biological sciences 2012; 19(4): 405-26.
6. Lim T, Cho J, Cho W, Kyung S, Kin BS, editors. Predictions of Infection risk of indoor airborne transmission of diseases in high-rise hospitals (R1-TS45-PP01). Clima 2010: 10th Rehva World Congress: Sustainable Energy Use in Buildings: 9-12 May, Antalya, Turkey; 2010.
7. Dehdashti A, Sahranavard N, Rostami R, Barkhordari A, Banayi Z. Survey of bioaerosols type and concentration in the ambient air of hospitals in Damghan, Iran. Occupational medicine quarterly Journal 2013; 4(3): 41-51. [Persian]
8. Hoseinzadeh E, Samarghandie M, Ghiasian S, Alikhani M, Roshanaie G, M Moghadam Shaki. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of bioaerosoles in the air of different wards of governmental Hamedan hospitals, during 2011-2012; 2012: 29-39. [Persian]
9. Azizifar M, Jabbari H, Naddafi K, Nabizadeh R, Tabaraie Y, Solg A. A qualitative and quantitative survey on air-transmitted fungal contamination in different wards of Kamkar Hospital in Qom, Iran, in 2007. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal 2009; 3(3): 25-30.
10. Nourian A, Badali H. A survey of spores of fungal agents in operating-room equipments and special care units in Zanjan hospitals 2001. Journal of Zanjan university of medical sciences and health services 2001; 9(36): 9-16. [Persian]
11. Sautour M, Sixt N, Dalle F, Lollivier C, Fourquenet V, Calinon C, et al. Profiles and seasonal distribution of airborne fungi in indoor and outdoor environments at a French hospital. Science of the total environment 2009; 407(12): 3766-71.
12. Knibbs LD, Morawska L, Bell SC, Grzybowski P. Room ventilation and the risk of airborne infection transmission in 3 health care settings within a large teaching hospital. American journal of infection control 2011; 39(10): 866-72.
13. Rostami N, Alidadi H, Zarrinfar H, Salehi P. Assessment of indoor and outdoor airborne fungi in an Educational, Research and Treatment Center. Italian journal of medicine 2017;11: 52-56.
14. Yavari SA, Diba K. The assessment of bacterial and fungal flora of operating rooms in Urmia medical universiyt hospitals. The journal of Urmia university of medical scinces 2004; 15(1): 33-8. [Persian]
15. Ascioglu S, Rex J, De Pauw B, Bennett J, Bille J, Crokaert F, et al. Defining opportunistic invasive fungal infections in immunocompromised patients with cancer and hematopoietic stem cell transplants: an international consensus. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2002; 34(1): 7-14.
16. Perdelli F, Cristina M, Sartini M, Spagnolo A, Dallera M, Ottria G, et al. Fungal contamination in hospital environments. Infection Control 2006; 27(1): 44-7.
17. Marr KA, Carter RA, Crippa F, Wald A, Corey L. Epidemiology and outcome of mould infections in hematopoietic stem cell transplant recipients. Clinical Infectious Diseases 2002; 34(7): 909-17.
18. Zotti C, Ioli GM, Charrier L, Arditi G, Argentero P, Biglino A, et al. Hospital-acquired infections in Italy: a region wide prevalence study. Journal of Hospital Infection 2004; 56(2): 142-9. [Persian]
19. Roodbari M, Mohammadi S, Farhadi Z, Khorasani A, Heidari R. Assessment fungal infections are common in the blood and bone marrow transplant recipients. Navidno 2008; 42(1). [Persian]
20. Ekhaise F, Ighosewe O, Ajakpovi O. Hospital indoor airborne microflora in private and government owned hospitals in Benin City, Nigeria. World J Med Sci 2008; 3(1): 19-23.
21. Choobineh A, Rostam R, Tabatabae SH. Assessment of bioaerosols types and concentration in ambient air of Shiraz university of medical sciences educational hospitals, 2008. Iran Occupational Health 2009; 6(2): 69-76. [Persian]
22. Awosika S, Olajubu F, Amusa N. Microbiological assessment of indoor air of a teaching hospital in Nigeria. Asian Pacific journal of tropical biomedicine 2012; 2(6): 465-8.
23. Faure O, Fricker-Hidalgo H, Lebeau B, Mallaret MR, Ambroise-Thomas P, Grillot R. Eight-year surveillance of environmental fungal contamination in hospital operating rooms and haematological units. The Journal of hospital infection 2002; 50(2):155-60.
24. Aydogdu H, Asan A. Airborne fungi in child day care centers in Edirne City, Turkey. Environmental monitoring and assessment 2008; 147(1-3): 423-44.
25. Zarrinfar H, Makimura K, Satoh K, Khodadadi H, Mirhendi H. Incidence of pulmonary aspergillosis and correlation of conventional diagnostic methods with nested PCR and real time PCR assay using BAL fluid in intensive care unit patients. Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2013; 27(3): 181-5.
26. Zarrinfar H, Mirhendi H, Makimura K, Satoh K, Khodadadi H, Paknejad O. Use of mycological, nested PCR, and real-time PCR methods on BAL fluids for detection of Aspergillus fumigatus and A. flavus in solid organ transplant recipients. Mycopathologia 2013; 176(5-6): 377-85.
27. Zarrinfar H, Saber S, Kordbacheh P, Makimura K, Fata A, Geramishoar M, et al. Mycological microscopic and culture examination of 400 bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) samples. Iranian journal of public health 2012; 41(7): 70-76.
28. Hoseinzadeh E, Samarghandie M, Ghiasian S, Alikhani M, Roshanaie G, Moghadam Shakib M. Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of bioaerosoles in the air of different wards of governmental Hamedan hospitals, during 2011-2012. Yafteh 2012; 14(4): 29-39. [Persian]
29. Kelkar U, Bal A, Kulkarni S. Fungal contamination of air conditioning units in operating theatres in India. Journal of Hospital Infection 2005; 60(1): 81-4.